Do you love social media, but perhaps don’t want to devote your writing prowess to spruiking weight loss teas and fake tan products? Do you get a kick out of building brands and want to help advance Australia’s collective financial literacy in the process?
Join our fast-growing digital CX agency: Social Broker. We specialise in:
- Content – social media, articles, newsletters
- Digital – websites, paid ads
- Research – VOC, market research
- Brand – visual identity, messaging
We are seeking a talented marketing professional to help amplify the brands of our financial services clients.
Your special skill is writing clear, compelling copy. You have an intuitive understanding of what makes customers tick, along with a healthy respect for data insights.
You get that looks matter when it comes to content, and even though you’re not necessarily a designer, people often point out that you’ve got a ‘good eye’.
You love the time-saving power of tech and your brand of innovation is all about doing things smarter. You are a big fan of automating the grunt work to free your time up for the more creative parts of the job.
To you, the best brands are authentic, and the most successful businesses show they care about their customers.
A day in the life of Social Broker’s newest Digital Content Marketing Specialist (you!)
- Create and schedule Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn content for our clients.
- Update and maintain our extensive finance content library.
- Onboard new clients – translate their design briefs, setup subscriptions, link their social accounts and gain client approval for content.
- Write clear, compelling copy – for blog articles, newsletters and social media posts – on various topics across the finance, accounting, interior design, and property industries.
- Liaise with existing and prospective clients and maintain strong relationships with our network.
- Maintain Social Broker’s online presence and help build our community.
You will be
- Curious – proactively researching and staying up-to-date with the finance broking, property, accounting, financial advice and legal industries.
- Multi-disciplined – at home customising websites, writing articles, creating visuals for socials, and familiar with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva.
- An exceptional writer – you’re a natural storyteller, with a knack for crafting convincing copy that connects with people.
- A stickler for the detail – typos, grammatical errors, wrong hex codes, and data inaccuracies are no match for you.
- Familiar with current content marketing trends, best practices and techniques, and have an intuitive understanding of what resonates with consumers.
- Diligent – you can stick to a deadline and will follow proven processes, while always looking out for better ways to do things.
- Stellar copywriting skills
- An eye for design
- A client-centric mindset
Nice to have
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Advertising, PR or Journalism
- 2+ years agency experience
Established in 2019, Social Broker is a digital customer experience agency that helps Australia’s finance and legal professionals build their brand online and connect with consumers in an ethical, credible and personable way. Our specialties are social media content, blog articles, websites that convert, and voice of customer insights. We’re a team of creative, hard-working content and tech professionals who deliver industry-leading content to our clients. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we’re dead serious about doing the right thing by the people we serve.
Our clients are mortgage and finance brokers, financial advisers, accountants and lawyers. They frequently say things like “At last. An agency that gets us, and gets the industry”. We pride ourselves on our ability to listen, empathise and connect with our clients and their audiences.
We have ambitious plans for growth and see this role as an exceptional opportunity for a marketing professional to grow with us as we expand our team.
You’ll need to send your CV and a cover letter to Sarah and Sam (send to: email@example.com) explaining why you’re a good fit for this role.
This role is full-time (38 hours / week) and will be based in our Adelaide office (Open to creating a virtual role for the right person)